My first DT parcel arrived from Silly Monkey Crafts and this month I’ve got the gorgeous Laura Ashley range to play with *Ü* Remember all the materials used can be found in their shop unless stated that I have used my own stash.
Expect to see their Traditional and Contemporary range in my projects a lot in the next couple of weeks! lol
I had started a couple of days ago, but have been feeling a little pooh, but much better now and can show you the first three little projects..
Love Gift Voucher or Money Holder
For this holder is used:
- Avalanche bazzill to make the holder
- Lilly Pond bazzill (green) for the accents
- Corner rounder punch to make the scalloped border
- Chatterbox box letters and ribbon from my own stash
- Contemporary Patterned paper
Millie is part of the own range of stamps from Silly Monkey, and she is coloured with prisma pencils and sansador.
- Patterned papers are Contemporary range from Laura Ashley
- Contemporary Sticky ribbon
- Nestabilities scalloped and round
- L.A. Embellishment stickers
- Pink glas baubles and rub-on from stash
- Accented with stardust glitter pen
For this Circle Journal entry I have used:
- Bazzill CS in Blue
- L.A. Traditional patterned paper and sticky ribbon
- L.A. Collage stamp to make the corners, stamped with sea blue chalk ink
- Bay 6 Alpha chipboard letters, covered with PP
- LA Contemporary embellishment stickers