Ohh.. its all Girly at Cute Card Thursday this week..
Perfect to get those girly stamps inked and use lots of embellies, ribbon, glitter and whatever girls fancy 🙂
For my card I have used:
- Bubblebella from Stampingbella coloured with distress inks, H2O’s and glitter pens
- Baubles (pink) are also from stamping bella
- Patterned paper is MM Noteworthy from January Scrapagogo kit (thanks Caz!)
- The burgondy paper is the back of the blue flowery one 🙂
- Rub-on from Dove craft, ‘It’s your day’ is cut to fit the image and the ‘Enjoy it!’ bit is on the inside of the card
- Ribbon from stash
Thanks for looking and have a lovely day!