Yippee.. Time for Cute Card Thursday!!
This week the theme is ‘In the Garden’ and for my card I have used:
- high Hopes image send to me by the lovely Fran coloured with prisma pencils, watercolours and H2O’s
- Sentiment stamp from Hero Arts
- Patterned papers from MM 5th Avenue and In the Bag
- Colorboard stickers Too (MM)
- KI Memories softies border, cut to fit my card
- Flowers and brad from stash.
Thanks for looking and hope you will join in the fun!!
Oh.. and for all the enquiring minds… I’m in the middle of making a tutorial on how I colour with distress inks, I know there are lots of tips out there already, but it might be helpful to someone 🙂 .. so watch this space.. lol