The lovely and very talented Kristine has a yummie blog candy up at the moment.. She would like you to make a project inspired by the paper bag card she made, and Wow is it gorgeous and inspiring!
I’ve made paperbag albums before, but never a card.. so definately wanted to give the challenge a go and this is my result.
The inside pages look like this, you can click the picture for a better view:
There is also a big tag that can be pulled out and add more messages or photo’s.
I also want to enter this for this weeks Saturday Workout challenge blog where the theme is ‘Chalk it, Baby’ and I have used lots of fluid chalks for stamping (the circle journaling block) and edge distressing.
Other items used for this card (lots and lots!!)
- Sarah Kay stamp from Papirloftet coloured with distress inks
- Personal Impressions frame stamp
- Fluid Chalks
- DP from Prima Marketing Inc
- Brads, Ribbon, paper bag and prima flowers all from latest Scrapagogo kit
- PC mini sewing machine for stitching
- Charms and metal flower paperclip from stash
- Rub-ons from poundshop
- Pearl domed brads from dovecraft
I’ll leave you with a little pic of how well DJ is settling in, not surprising.. as he got his ‘big brother’ to look after him.. lol
Also received my first Sugar Nellie DT stamps… and they are sooo yummie!! They have been mounted and stamped out, so I’m ready to get cracking!!!
have a fabulous weekend all!