Here is my first Sugar Nellie DT card I can show you *Ü*
Received the gorgeous Sweet Ebony set yesterday and I am in LOVE!.., The stamps have even more details on them then expected and are such a dream to use. I had ez mounted and stamped them out and then ‘real life’ took my attention away so didn’t get a chance to sit and play until today..
For this card I have used:
- Girl with flower from SugarNellie designed by Elisabeth Bell
- Circle sentiment ‘so sweet’ from SugarNellie
- Coloured with distress inks, accented with a white pen and sakura glitter pen
- DP from BG
- Brad and paper ribbon from a past scrapagogo kit
- Nestabilities circles and scalloped circles
- Prima flowers, sticky gems and bling brads from stash.
As expected the stamps (as a set) were sold out within minutes, but they will be back in stock real soon, you can check them out at FunkyKits website HERE
Also want to enter this for the papertake weekly challenge, which is Lime & Lilac. Just in time.. they will have a new one up tomorrow🙂
Right… of to play some more :) have a fab evening all!!