My new Tilda’s arrived today and I’ve been very good as I’ve ordered only 3!! the wall, Tilda with Lilacs and the little lilac on its own🙂
Cherise, my middle baby is celebrating her 11th birthday tomorrow and this is one of the cards I plan to give to her.. she loves all the girly stamps but I haven’t shown her this one, so that will be a little surprise in itself!.. haha Also been working on her party book, where she will be able to add photo’s of her day later🙂
I’ve got some new goodies from my local CS, Stampeezee.. *Waves at Debbie and Sonja!!* and got me some of the lovely new Crate papers, they are double sided and sooooooo yummie! .. so here is what I used for my card:
- Tilda with lilacs and stool, water coloured with distress inks
- DP by Crate Paper ‘Blue Hill Collection’ and K&Co’s Classic K McKenna
- Large corner rounder to create the scalloped border
- Large brad with ‘HAPPY’ on it from ‘the Range’
- Circle punch, scrunched and distressed with chalk inks to make the flowers
- Heart brad and ribbon from stash
Inside I’ve stamped with the single lilac stamp and doodled a border.
As I torn some of the background papers, I will submit this to the Tilda and Co challenge blog as this week the theme is ‘That Torn it!’
Hope you all have a wonderful evening!
Hugs, Marlene x