Yay.. some unexpected free time this afternoon.. and made good use of it to make my card for this weeks challenge at A Spoonfull of Sugar Blog
The challenge this week is Animal Magic.. so an excellent excuse to use one of my new Ladybug & Friends stamp that I won Ü and some of the stash I splashed out on on Saturday!
- Stamp: One big happy family from Papirgleder.. I’ve used a brown ink to stamp it out, another tip from Caz.. and it does make the image a little more muted, which is what I wanted for this card.
- Coloured with promarker pens, lots of shimmer chalks for background, details with sakura glitter pen.
- DP from K&Co, Mira bird and filigree range
- K&Co Grand Adhesions, 3D stickers cut to size.
- Autumn Leaf swirl stamps
- Large corner rounder punch to make the scalloped border
- Doodlebug brown alpha Rub-ons
- PM Bling dots & hearts
Pfew.. Amazing to see how much you can use for one card!! lol
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for looking🙂