This week the challenge at Cute Card Thursday is Soft Furnishings.. You can use anything like fabric, ribbon or stitching on your project. There is a wonderful prize to be won too.. so please check out the challenge HERE
For this card I’ve made my own card blanc with a piece of 12″ by 5.5″ cardstock, folded at 6″ and cut 1″ of the front to make it smaller. Scalloped this edge with a corner rounder to make it more appealing.
- Stamp: Claudia the Artist by SugarNellie
- Coloured with ProMarker pens from Silly Monkey Crafts touched up with H2O paints and sakura glitter pen.
- Background has been coloured and distressed with Ranger distress inks.
- Papers are from Paper Mania, Simply Elegant Pad
- K&Co buttons and rub-on
- Prima printed flowers and leaves
- Twirl, brads, beadcap and charm from stash.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Thursday!