Just wanted to give a quick update on what has been going on..
As mentioned in my previous post.. my Mum is over for a visit and we are having a fabulous time, to answer some questions.. It was always my dad who was the ‘crafty’ person and.. no, my Mum doesn’t craft (she is handicapt) but so enjoyes my projects and takes all surplus cards and projects with her.. because if anyone appreciates it, it is my Mum! Yes.. we do enjoy our shopping and we have some trips planned.. but at the moment we are just having a good time catching up 🙂
I haven’t been in my craft room for days and am sorry that I have not more to show you but this card i’ve made with the left overs of the criss-cross card I made last week.
- Stamp: Snow Angels by Stampendous
- Sentiment stamp by Funky Kits
- Swirl stamp: Autumn Leaves
- Coloured with Promarker pens from Silly Monkey Crafts
- Accented with Sakura glitter pen
- Ribbon from last year’s kit
- Same papers and embellies as before..
I love this shape card and can see me using it alot again this christmas!!
I’m not sure when my next update will be.. hope to see you real soon and have a fabulous week,