Yummie lovely new sketch over at Friday Sketchers blog.. this week the sketch is provided by Jacqueline and I lurve it!! 🙂
Kids party’s galore this month so made this one bright, girly and sparkly!
- Stamp from Whipper Snapper
- Distress inks for colouring, touched up with promarkers and glitter pen, but the glitter doesn’t show on the photo.
- Double sided DP by Heidi Grace
- Circle and petit scalloped nestabilities
- Paper Cellar sticky ribbon
- Dimensional Flowers by Heidi Grace, found in last month’s Scrapagogo kit.
Was in need of some cheering up this afternoon, as I had to go to the dentist to replace 3 crowns, received 2 huge needles which made me feel like my mouth and nose did no longer belong to me.. and the tears were streaming from my eyes! At the moment I’ve got the most awful temperary crowns immaginable and can’t wait for next wednesday to be able to wear a proper smile again.. BUT.. like I said, any excuse to cheer myself up and went to Stampeezee and got a truckload of new goodies.. again!!! 😀
Getting ready to curl up on the sofa and have a BB night!