I so love this wonderful stamp from Sugar Nellie and it is suitable to so many different occations! I am quite jealous of her shiney pink gardening gloves, wish I could find a pair like that.. lol
Such a shame the lighting here is horrid, and the image doesn’t look very sharp.. it sure is better IRL😉
- Planting some Love stamp from SugarNellie coloured with ProMarkers from Silly Monkey and highlighted with Sakura glitter pen and Inkssentials opaque white pen.
- Swirl stamps by Impression Obsession
- Textured patterned paper by DCWV (The FarEast stack)
- Large corner rounder punch to make the scalloped border
- MM metal word charm
- Prima flowers and leaves
- PM sticky glitter dots, Ribbon, Eyelets, Tibetan silver beadcap and brad from my own stash.
Today the Craft Stamper Magazine is out in the shops.. and I’ll be having my nose in it as soon as I can get my hands on it!!! Hoping to get some more cards done later today and tonight I’ll be in front of the telly.. watching the BB9 final (Sad.. I know.. haha)
I have also received not one but two gorgeous awards from Eli, I’ve received one of them before, but this is a new one.. Thank you soooo much Eli!!! and also from Maria and Miranda.. Dank je wel meiden!.. and also from Vee , thanks a million!! :)
I would like to nominate the following people for this award, sorry if you already received it:
You really should visit these lady’s blogs.. they are fantastic!! I would have loved to nominate each and everyone of my visitors because you are all special to me🙂
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!