Ohhh.. I was soo excited to receive my new Whiff of Joy stamp this morning!! Talk about quick service!
As soon as I seen Willow with cookies I knew I had to have her.. no matter what! I totally adore this and Elisabeth Bell is just the most talented illustrator I know! 😀
I have stamped her out lots and made two cards with Willow today.. well.. The weather is absolutely horrid, and I still feel a bit achey from yesterday.. so a nice crafting in PJ’s day for me!!!
For the card above I have used:
- WoJ stamp Willow with cookies in brown, coloured with Promarker Pens
- HOTP papers which I had for absolute ages 🙂
- Oval Nestabilities
- Mini Sewingmachine
- Prima Marketing flowers
- All other embellies from my stash drawer.
Then for something different..
For this card I went for a more brighter look and this is what I used:
- I stamped Willow in black and started with distress inks to colour her in, finished her off with promarker pens
- DP are from Daisy Bucket I got from my local CS yesterday
- Rectangle Nestabilities
- Large corner rounder punch
- AMM rub-ons
- Ribbon, pin and charm from stash.
I so love how these cards look so different from each other, whilst using the same stamp *Ü*
Thanks for looking!