Yay.. Monday and another Ismaki challenge.. This week the lovely sketch with a ‘twist’ has been provided by the multi talented Isa and the option is to make it a christmas card, you can check out the full challenge here: http://ismaki.wordpress.com/2008/09/08/ismaki-30/
Didn’t have to think twice about what stamp to use😉 I’ve got 3 Honey & Pip stamps to showcase yet.. and these two cuties were perfect for what I had in mind.
Really enjoyed myself with the twisty bit which I had not done before.. I have cut out the scalloped circle and cut a circle out to be used for the back of the stamped image and the scalloped frame is used on the inside with a sentiment.
- Christmas Kisses by Sugarnellie
- Inside the card is the sentiment and that is by Psx
- Distress inks for colouring, highlighted with white pen
- Sticklers and glitterpen
- Shimmer chalks for background
- Papers from my local CS, they are from last year but don’t know who they are by.. if you know, please let me know by leaving me a message.
- All other embellishments from stash
This is a close up of the kissing couple😉
Thanks a million for the challenge, loved it!!