At AllyPally I’d seen this mini album kit, and knew straight away which photo’s I wanted to use for this. Last year at Halloween we were lucky enough to be in Florida and we went to Micky’s not so scary party.. it was so much fun!
The party was held at Magic Kingdom and after opening hours, all the characters were dressed up, there was lots of trick or treating to be had and the kids came home with bags full of candy! To top it all.. there was a special “BOO TO YOU” parade, it was out of this world!
The fab thing about this mini album is that it has a pocket (on the haunted house page) where I put my journaling tag, at the back of this tag is another photo of the parade and I’ve also stuffed my tickets in there that I kept🙂
Here are some pictures of the album opened up.. you can click on any of them for a larger view.
For my mini album I have used:
- Frightful Fold-out album kit from Little yellow Bicycle
- Stampendous “Halloween” sentiment
- CC-Design Vampire bear stamp and Promarkers from Silly Monkey Crafts
- K&Co and MM Halloween stickers
- Some scrap paper for photo mats
- Black chalk ink for distressing the edges
- Ribbon from stash
Hope I’ve not given you too much of a fright??! LOL