Another gorgeous sketch over at Friday Sketchers challenge blog and you can find all the details here:
There is a fabby prize to be won this week too!!
My card is made with a right mish-mash of stash, great way of using up those little bits and pieces 😉
here is what I used:
- Santa stamp from SugarNellie
- Coloured with distress inks, lots of H2O’s and sticklers
- Papers from TLC and Daisy Bucket
- Rectangle nestabilities
- CB Holly embossing folder
- K&Co sentiment stickers
- PaperMania brads
- EK Succes snowflake punch
- PM red bling dots
Thanks for the challenge.. loved doing it!!