Lovely sketch over at Sketch Saturday and I have made another kickstand card with it, the panel at the back still at an angle so hope it’s ok like that 🙂
Had to use my new spiral punch from StampingUp! that I received yesterday (Thanks Sonia!) and these are the rest of the ingredients:
- SugarNellie Snowman stamp coloured with ProMarker pens
- Papers from K&Co big Christmas Pad
- Printed ribbon I think was from a HOTP kit
- Medium corner rounder for scalloped border
- Die-cut, button and bling from stash
Look at this extra special card and present I received from Anki today!!
The bracelet is made in Sweden and includes fresh water Pearls.. I am absolutely speechless, it’s so beautiful!
Tack själv min blog vän , Jag vill skatt den alltid!
Hope you all have a pleasant evening, I’m curling up on the settee with the remote control and flick from Strictly come dancing to X-Factor and even the extra factor!! lol
Hugs, Marlene xx