Oh how I love the challenge over at Sarah Kay challenge blog.
The theme this week is “Treat Yourself” and the DT samples are seriously yummie!!
I’ve used the Blessing Mix box tutorial from SCS and you can find a You Tube tutorial for it here
Added a tag where you can write your message on the back and a bag of humbugs.. absolutely loved doing this and am already in the middle of making the next one!!
Thanks for the fab challenge and inspiration girls!! loved it!
- Stamp Sarah Kay, Christmas magic
- Ranger Distress inks: tattered rose, frayed burlap, walnut stain, aged mahogany, dusty concord, worn lipstick and peeled paint.
- Glitter pen and stickles for accents
- 12″x12″ double sided paper by Imaginisce “Snowy Jo – Snow Soiree”
- Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
- Paper Ribbon
- Ribbon and sticky gems