Loved the new sketch over at Sketch Saturday and had a pretty good idea on how I wanted to use the circles on my card, made the one on the right into a flap.. so the card can be opened up and the message desplayed inside.
This Tilda is one of the new ones that Caz brought over yesterday (Thanks sweetie!) I’ve got her coming but doubt if I will have time to play with them next week as I’m off on my break from Tuesday.
Really can’t remember when I last coloured in a Magnolia stamp!! but so loving these new christmassy ones!
This got me thinking that it is about a year ago now that I first fell in love with these Tilda’s and started my cardmaking journey 😉
This is a view of the card when opened..
- Stamps: Magnolia Tilda, Large Ornament and Seal. Sentiment Anita’s
- Medium: Distress inks in China Blue, Peeled Paint, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Brick Red.. H2O’s on the ornament for lots of shine and sparkle!
- Papers: K&Co Christmas pad
- Tools: Nestabilities, Fiscars round template
- Embellies: Ribbon from stash and K&Co dimentional stickers.
I’ve also been tagged quite a few times lately, and again yesterday by Natalie [Thanks!]
So here goes..
THINGS I LOVE
1. Peppered Steak
2. Edam Cheese
3. Cuppa Tea
4. Galaxy Chocolate!!!!!
5. Orange Breezer