Yay.. got to make the Ismaki challenge real early this week! But then.. the sketch that is provided by Isa is nice and simple, so lovely not to have to puzzle around for a change!! lol
The option was to use Blue & Copper, I didn’t manage that.. for all the details check out the Ismaki blog HERE
For my card I have used:
- SugarNellie stamp: MacBeth
- Distress inks: Tattered Rose, Peeled Paint, Antique Linnen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Spiced Marmelade, Dried Marigold, Faded Jeans.
- Paper: Black Market ‘Rhythm’ pad
- SU! scalloped edge and word punch
- Liquid pearls in Lemon Yellow.. as you might see in the pic, it’s still wet!
- Rub-on and bling dots from stash.
Thanks for the sketch girls.. and Isa, good luck in your new adventure, I’ll be missing ya!