It doesn’t happen often.. but this morning came 4 o’clock I was wide awake [and that after a late-ish night] so there was nothing else for it but to get up and do some colouring!!
I then made a big mistake by falling asleep again at 6.. so now I’m all grumpy and sluggish! never mind hey!
Again coloured one of my new hAnglar stamps and here is what else I used:
- Sentiment stamp by Stampin’ Up!
- Distress ink: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Antique Linnen, Frayed Burlap and Walnut Stain
- Black journaling pen for handwritten message
- DP is Basic Grey ‘Fruitcake’
- Oval Nestabilities and CB
- Fiskars treading water punch
- PM bling dots
- SU! ribbon
- Handmade pin
Have a nice day,