Ismaki is celebrating their 1st birthday and I’m proud to say that I have been following them from the very beginning when I just started out with card making!! My birthday wish for the Ismaki blog is to go from strength to strength and bring as many exciting challenges and sketches as last year!
Right.. on to my card..
This is made with the first sketch of 2009 and the option is SNOWFLAKES,
I think it’s lovely and make sure you get all the details as this week you have two chances to win a price as well.. you can check it out HERE
This is what I used for my card..
- Stamp: Snowflake by Sugar Nellie
- Medium: Distress Inks in Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, China Blue, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint
- Sakura glitter pen
- Paper and Cutouts: MME ‘Be Merry’ range
- CB Snowflake embossing folder
- SU word window and scalloped border punch
- Stickles: Frosted Lace
Everything else is from stash.
Thanks for looking and I might be back a little later tonight as I’ve received another special surprise in the post that I just have to share with you!!
For now.. big hugs