Penny Black Challenge blog have a colour scheme this week..
It is Pink & Brown.. one of my favorite combinations.. so couldn’t resist joining in this week 🙂
- Stamp: Penny Black, Baby hammock
- Medium: Ranger Distress Inks, Sakura glitter pen, SU! white gel pen
- Papers: Stampin Up! Love Stories
- Tools: Circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities
- Embellishments from stash
I love this stamp as it is so cute and everso quick to colour..
I have left this card without a sentiment.. so I can use it for a New Baby, Birthday Girl or Christening card 🙂
Thanks for the challenge.. and thanks so much for looking!