Another gorgeous sketch this week over at FRIDAY SKETCHERS, thanks Mumur.. I loved it!
I did forget one of the layers in this sketch but only noticed when it was too late.. so left it like this.
Again I have managed to use Old but new stash [stamps] and scraps of paper [HOTP] from my scrap paper folder, I had to because I couldn’t even close it anymore!! 🙂
- Stamp: Magnolia Tilda, Magnolia Suitcases, sentiment by Hero Arts, Swirls by Autumn Leaves
- Medium: Rangers distress inks in Tattered Rose [face] China Blue [dress] Worn Lipstick [shirt, cheeks] Frayed Burlap [stockings, suitcases] Walnut Stain [Hair] Vintage Photo [Hair, suitcases]
- Papers: Scraps of HOTP
- Rangers Liquid Pearls on the swirls
- Flowers: Prima and Maya Road velvet flower
- Tools: Fiskars treading water punch, nesties
I’ve been really naughty… after alot of thinking and pondering I finally took the plunge and ordered myself some Copic Sketch markers [ahum..some??.. more like alot!!]
I’m still loving my distress inks.. but I want to challenge myself and learn to use a new medium.. sooo if all you talented Copic users out there know of any good online tutorials please let me know 🙂
Thanks everso much for your visit and any message you might leave 🙂
Have a great evening,