Good evening all 🙂
Managed to combine 2 challenges with this card, it’s the
and the wonderful sketch  is provided by the Sketch Saturday blog..
its fab and I will definately use this again.
For the dots I’ve used two of the papers from the Baby Boy stack by DCWV, they have glitters on them and are sooo lush IRL!
- Stamps: PB Bee Costume, Sentiments are SU! and PB ” Bee-u-tifull [inside], Magnolia chicken wire for background
- Medium: Rangers Distress inks in Weathered Wood, Tattered rose, Vintage Photo, China Blue and Spiced Marmelade.
- Papers: DCWV Nana’s Nursery “Baby Boy”
- Tools: Nestabilities
- Embellishments: Ribbon, PM bling dots
Again I’ve masked the cat in costume and then stamped the background. I stamped a second set for the bee detail and inside.. The little bee on the flower has been 3D’d so it sticks out from the main image.. and the wings have been glittered to give a irredescent effect 🙂
One thing I have done different this time is the background.. as I had the mask of the cat anyway.. I put it back on.. got a sponge and dipped it in water, I then took the sponge direct to the ink pad [china blue] and with big strokes just coloured it.. voila.. quick and easy background, I only touched up a few bits where the mask covered sky area’s.
This inside has the “bee-u-tiful” sentiment.. also by PB..
and also the back is decorated with a few scraps left over from what I’ve used.
Thanks so much for the challenge and sketch!! really enjoyed myself 🙂