Well.. here it is.. my first card with a copic coloured image 😀
I’m not totally sure about the finished image, it took me absolute ages! and must say: thank goodness for the blender, as that was the pen I used most often to clear up those oohpsies.. LOL
I’m really pleased with the skin and hair.. the shading on shirt and jeans was the most frustrating.. but I’m having a blast playing with them!.. again thanks to all of you giving the tips! they are so appreciated!!
You know.. I feel like a kid when colouring with these markers.. as to feeling more artistic with brush and inks.. silly I know!! 😉
This week over at Whiff of Joy challenge there is a sketch provided by the lovely Katharina, I loved working with it.. 🙂
- Stamp: Matthew with present from Whiff of Joy
- Medium: My new Copic markers!!
- Highlights: Sakura glitterpen [wings, present] Inkssential opaque white pen
- Papers: TLC [very old range]
- Tools: Circle Nestabilities, tag punch
- Ribbon and embellies from stash
Thanks for the challenge and thanks for looking, back to do some more colouring now.. haha