These little cuties came this morning.. and I just couldn’t resist a play with them straight away!
The stamp I used is “Come fly with me” and is one of the 6 new designs that Mary Hall has illustrated for SUGAR NELLIE
They are already available at FunkyKits and I think they will be a real flyer.. [scuse the pun!!]
For my card I have used the sketch provided over at SKETCH SATURDAY challenge blog.. you wanna check it out because there is one super duper SU! prize to be won this week!
Other card ingredients:
- Stamps: Come fly with me [SugarNellie], Sentiment from Clearly defined
- Medium: Rangers Distress inks with water brush
- Paper: A2Z Harmoney range by Tracy Robinson
- Tools: Craft knife, nestabilities, Stampin Up round punch and scalloped edge punch.
- Embellishments: PM bling dots
I have received quite a few lovely awards this past week.. and am so sorry I haven’t got around to add them to my blog yet.. I’ll try to do this real soon!
I do appreciate each and everyone of them.. am thrilled and honoured you thought of me 🙂
Then for another bit of exciting news.. i’ve just found out from Magnolia themselves that they will be attending the NEC Hobbycraft show 12-15 March! How cool is that? It will be so great to meet up with them again!
You might have noticed that it is my 1st Blogoversary next week.. so hope to be back later with some news about that 😉
Have a great Saturday all,