Here is a little teaser for you!!
They are just the sweetest, a total joy to colour and I love them!! 😀
On my card I have stamped and masked ‘Chick-a-dee’ and then stamped the lace heart over the top.. this stamp I found on ebay last year.. just after Valentines and I never got to use it!! I found it by accident today and am soo glad.. as I totally love this heart stamp!
The theme over at CUTE CARD THURSDAY is ‘Valentines’ so my card fits in perfectly!
- Stamps: Chick a dee by Sugar Nellie, lace heart is unmounted stamp from Ebay.
- Medium: Distress inks: Tattered Rose [face] Worn Lipstick [dress] Frayed burlap [apron] Antique Linnen [hair, heart], Weathered Wood [Shadows]
- Shimmer chalks all over the patterned papers for extra sparkle
- Paper: BG Bitter sweet
- Tools: Heart Nestabilities, CB floral embossing folder
- Embellishments: Liquid pearls, glitter pen, love you rub-on, 3d heart bling from stash.
Have a fabulous evening all..