Wow.. am super impressed with the service i got from POLLYCRAFT :)
Ordered the little cuties from the Sherbet collection yesterday and they dropped on my mat this morning..
That’s what I like.. as us crafters are known for wanting our stash right now, straight away!!.. lol
So thank you very much Paula!🙂
They are beyond cute and such fun to colour in! The sketch I used is the new challenge over at A spoonfull of Sugar and it is provided by Tina46.. It’s fab and will use it again!
- Stamp: Heartstrings & Sentiment [Sherbert collection] from Pollycraft
- Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
- Paper: SU! whisper white for image stamped with Memento ink, Stampin’ Up Petels & Paisley’s designer Papers [these are retired, available while stocks last], Close to Cocoa for matting.
- Tools: Long rectangle nesties, EKSucces flower punch
- Embellishments: Tulle, Blingdots and heart pin from stash.
QUICK SU! SALE-A-BRATION REMINDER:
Just wanted to quickly mention that there is now less than a month left to receive a gorgeous free set from Stampin Up as part of the Sale-A-Bration celebrations..
Also if you are interested in becoming a Demo [active or for personal discounts] you will be given a free stampset of your choice from the catalogue! If you decide to sign up with me.. you will receive an additional stampset of any value from the catalogue as my gift to you….Bonus!!!
Contact me for more information: email@example.com
This offer is valid for UK customers only, ends February 28th.
Well, The kids did have the day off school, and spend most of it outdoors already.. sledging and even making a snow ford!
The sun is coming out tho.. and I have a feeling the big thaw is on its way! We’ll just be left with the messy bit then!