It’s wednesday and a new challenge over at Whiff of Joy,
This week there is a sketch to follow.. and you know I just can’t resist a good sketch!!! 😀
I was hoping to use one of the new Kit images, but mine haven’t arrived yet.. hope they will soon!
I wanted to use Willow with Cookies in a square but that ment that most of my card would have been obscured.. so I cut her out instead and 3d’d her onto a nestie square.
Another perfect excuse to use my beloved MS punch and also dared to open the still sealed Stampin Up Hodgepodge Hardware tin 🙂
The ‘With Love’ sentiment is from a Woodware sentiment set and used little heart bling inside the punched out hearts.
For the papers I again have used the gorgeous and coordinated papers by DONNA and I have some exciting news to share about this with you all tomorrow.. Yay!
I had to decorate the inside as I still wanted to use my punch so bad.. lol and then added the cookies in a heart form, cut with the heart nesties.
- Stamp: WoJ Willow with cookies, Woodware sentiment
- Medium: Copic Sketch markers, White gel pen for accents
- Papers: Bearly Mine Design
- Tools: Heart and Square Nestabilities, MS Valentine lace heart punch, Revolution Swirl die
- Embellishments: SU! hodgepodge, metal corner, brads and PM bling hearts.
Thanks so much for the sketch.. loved working with it!!
Caz and Georgia are over for their visit.. and it looks like we are going to get lots of crafting time together.. hope!!!
Have a wonderful evening all!