It sure was funny when I checked the COLOUR CREATE challenge this morning *Ü*
Tara already hinted at something.. but I didn’t realise I done a card only yesterday with the exact colour sceme..lol
Anyhow.. I love the combo so much… still had lots of matching stuff on my desk.. so here is another creation with the Grey & Pink colours. The option by Colour Create is “Cute and Cuddly” so I think I’ve managed the “cute” by using one of my new Hanglar girls that Anki got for me [Tusen tag min van!] ..but maybe not the “cuddly” bit .. lol
[Click on picture for full view]
The grey papers this time are from my scrap-bag [honestly can’t remember who they are by] and the pink stitched one is K&Co that I got of Debbie yesterday.. Deb, If you reading this.. put me some by because I love ‘m and want some more!!
The sketch I used is from a new challenge blog out there called TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS .. This is the very first challenge.. I loved working with this sketch, thanks so much for sharing!! 🙂
Basic inside with label nesties, some doodling and SU! taffeta ribbon:
Other card materials:
- Stamp: Hanglar & Stanglar
- Medium: Distress inks in: Tattered Rose [face], Worn Lipstick [Heart, sox] Black Soot [Dress, shoes] Weathered Wood [Shadows] Frayed Burlap [hair]
- Sakura Glitter pen, SU! white gel pen for accents
- Paper: K&Co and scraps
- Tools: Scalloped, Oval and Label Nestabilities, SU! ribbon Punch
- Embellishments: SU! taffeta Ribbon, rik-rac, Pink Tulle, Heart pin and charm from stash
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful Sunday all..