This week at MAGNOLIA VS STAMPAVIE there is a sketch to follow.. and I was just in the mood for one..lol
This Tilda had not seen ink before so she was going to have it.. I made a template with a rectangle nestie on some scrap paper and stamped Tilda in the corner, I then stamped her again to make a mask.
Once the mask was cut out, I placed this over the Tilda in the template and stamped the Love background over it.
Then grabbed my Copic Airbrush system and sprayed away 🙂 Took all the masks off and coloured in Tilda to match the MME 29th street Market papers that I wanted to use.
I love how this turned out and will do it again .. lots!
At Debbie’s sale on Saturday I found these Bubble frames, quite lucky it fitted perfectly around my image.. so had to be used.
The inside has a mini version of the bubble frame too:
Thanks for the sketch… Loved it 🙂
- Stamps: Magnolia, sentiment by Hero Arts
- Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
- Paper: MME 29th Street Market
- Tools: Copic Airbrush, Assorted Nestabilities, Sissix swirl die, flower punches, SU! scalloped edge punch
- Embellishments: Bubble frames [Impex], Kaisercraft yellow pearls.
I’ll be back tomorrow with maybe a card, definately some candy!!!.. Yay.. and I give you a clue.. think SU! 😉