Again.. early start for me.. Woke early and couldn’t go back to sleep, so what better way to use this extra time to make a start on my easter cards 🙂
Over at COLOUR CREATE challenge blog they have Green and Red, and eventhough I’ve gone for more of a Rose Red.. this fits in nicely there too!
- Stamps: Magnolia Tilda and Sentiment
- Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
- Paper: SU! Summer Picnic, Rose Red and Old Olive Designer series
- Card: PM scalloped card base
- Tools: Nestabilities, SU flower punch, EK retro flower punch, MS twig punch
- Embellishments: Glas bling dots from stash, doodling with white gel pen.
Inside of card:
Thanks for the challenge and sketch.. most of all thanks for looking,
Have a great Sunday everyone,
don’t forget you still have all day to enter and be in with a chance to win the Extra Mini Rose Tilda 🙂
Hugs, Marlene x
My SU! sister Jeanette has some fabby Stampin Up Candy up for grabs.. please visit her BLOG for more information