I’ve been wanting to join in with the new Magnolia challenge since Sunday.. but never really had the time until this evening
Over at JUST MAGNOLIA the lovely Donalda has provided the fab sketch for the 1st challenge, it really is superb, thanks sweetie!
You can zoom in on the pic by clicking on it😉
For my card I have used one of the new Spring Tilda’s that I just had to get from my local Craft Shop STAMPEEZEE
so had to make a little detour this afternoon.. lol
I got the Spring kit, but had to have all the other additions.. me really liking this collection alot! :-D
- Stamp: Tilda with bunch of Roses, Single rose [inside] from spring kit.
- Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
- Paper: We R Memory Keepers Tiffany’s
- Tools: Sewing machine, Nesties
- Embellishments: Chipboard Accents from same Tiffany’s range, Bling dots from Kars
To top it all there is a huge prize up for grabs so another great reason to join.
We have been having our 3rd BBQ on the trot tonight, it really feels like summer, it’s just great 8)
Plus hubby likes to be the one in control when it comes to things like that so I have time to kick back and create!! lol
For now I’m going to relax in front of the telly,
Thanks so much for looking and any messages you might leave..