Couldn’t resist using another of the new spring Tilda’s.. they are just so cute!
Over at CUTE CARD THURSDAY the challenge is Edgy.. having to tear, sand, sew or distress your edges and the fabby sketch is from TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS
Its got millions of layers.. just the way I like it 😉
I don’t know it it is the papers or not.. but it is too busy for my liking.. Hey-ho, can’t change it now.
Inside of my card is decorated to match
And a close up of Tilda 🙂
Thanks heaps for the challenges.. I’ve really enjoyed myself.
Have a great evening all, whatever you may be doing 🙂
Hugs, Marlene x
- Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Umbrella, iron gate and cloud
- Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
- Paper: Cosmo Cricket ‘Honey Pie’
- Tools: Paper distresser, nesties, flower and swirl punches
- Embellishments: Liquid pearl, bling dots,