Finally had a chance to ink up one of the Charmed Delectable stamps I received beginning of last week.. aren’t they simply adorable?
My card fits in with three challenges this time:
COLOUR CREATE where the colour combo is Blue/Green with the option of paper piecing.. which I didn’t do this time.
BASIC GREY challenge blog provided the fabby sketch, thought it was gonna be a tough one but was great to work with once I got started..
SECRET CRAFTER wants to see brads or eyelets on your projects and my flower is held together by a green brad.
- Stamps: Purrfect Annie & Kitty from Charmed Cards & Crafts, sentiment from SU!
- Medium: Copic sketch markers
- Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria
- Tools: Fiskars border punch, Woodware leaf punch
- Embellishments: Prima Hydrangea, BG Opaline half pearls, spacer and brad from stash.
and a inside view..
Thanks to CC, BG and SC for the inspiration🙂
Have a great evening all,