I didn’t think I was going to be posting again so soon…
just finished a magazine commission of 12 cards!!! and thought I would be all ‘Card-ed’ out for a while..
but I just kept on going.. 😆
I didn’t have a sentiment to go with this image though, so I just made it up and printed it out on the DP..
I then went a bit mad with the small flower punch, 3D’d them all over!
- Stamp: Hanglar & Stanglar
- Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
- Paper: DCWV ‘the Green Stack’
- Tools: Fiskars border punch, tiny flower punch, circle nesties
- Embellishments: PM blingdots, pearl dots
I leave you with a fabby award I received from Sam, thanks so much for thinking of me hun!
Have a wonderful evening all,