You might say…
I thought you used the same image and papers? why do they look so different then?
The papers are from the same MME Bella, bella pad only the blue section..
This pad is my alltime favorite at the moment and I can’t stop using it!!
Tilda has been stamped onto SU! whisper white with Memento tuxedo black
and coloured with Copic Sketch markers.
So… what about the difference??
My thoughts on this are as follows:
* Quick to apply
* Harder to blend
* Large colour choice [well over 300]
* Can be used with airgun for backgrounds
* Are a bit pricey [specially if you want them all!]
* Makes you feel like a kid colouring
* Easy storage
* Easy to blend, little mistakes are easy to rectify
* More intense colours when applied in several layers
* Colour choice more restricted 
* Makes me feel like an artist instead of ‘kids play’
* Reasonable price for inks [or re-inkers]
* Good paper & brushes make all the difference, these are expensive!
* Easy storage
I like working with both mediums,
I don’t think I’ve got a favorite and enjoy both in their own way.
I’m afraid you can expect to see projects in Copics or Inks on my blog for a while to come! 😉
Please let me know what you think.. love to compare notes =)
For those of you that are new to Distress inks I’ve got a tutorial on how I use them
You can find it HERE,
It is quite an old one but hoping to update it when I have a few spare hours.
I would like to wish each and every one of you a very happy Easter!
Have fabulous family time & lots of chocolate!!