after months of preperation, hard work and re-organising am I able to show you my new Studio
It still is not finished by a long shot..
The downstairs is getting there and the slide show below shows a ‘virtual’ tour of that.
The attic storage space is a dumping ground at the mo, for the unpacked boxes of stash
that haven’t been given their own space yet.
As you can see..
it’s my own little piece of heaven where I can create to my hearts content
My ‘old’ Craftroom [below]
is now turned back into a much needed Guest Bedroom but I will leave the post as is..
It’s always nice to look back on it😉
My new and improved wall area🙂
I have added numbers to this picture and below are the cabinets.. Hopefully this will help some of you asking the questions
- IKEA Hensvik: x3 only added the decorative top to the top one, just hung all three seperate on the wall.. on the bottom one they are supported by 4 decorative shelf supports by Homebase.
- IKEA Flaren bathroom cabinets, found at the bargain corner.. ex display units🙂
- Best craft organisers from Storage 4 Crafts
- IKEA chest by Fira.. decorated with scraps of papers [x 3].
- Storage 4 Crafts [Best Craft organisers]
- IKEA Malm bedroom furniture chest of drawers.. very big, handy with inserts [see picture below]
- IKEA Trofast wall storage [x2] with baskets [and lids]
These are 3x Agen basket.. they fit perfect underneath the Hensvik shelves.. decorated with brown and pink ribbon🙂
My desk area, with on your left my SU storage carousell.. on the right you can just about see my IKEA stationary chest.. i have decorated them with IMM, BG and Imaginesce papers.. they hold my copic pens, stamp pads, bling, sticklers and mixed small embellies🙂 Underneath.. again.. Storage 4 Crafts [Best Craft] units.
Back of my room.. stamp storage [in white drawers] and bead storage in other cabinets.
The large pink boxes are now full of craft magazines… I just can’t let go off those!!!
Some inside drawers peeks:
So much more organised now!!! *Ü*
And last but not least i’ve had some big Creative Imaginations wood words ‘CREATE’
I’ve decorated each letter with different BG bittersweet papers, decorated with ribbon and flowers and stuck it on the wall just above the window🙂