My new and improved wall area 🙂
I have added numbers to this picture and below are the cabinets.. Hopefully this will help some of you asking the questions
- IKEA Hensvik: x3 only added the decorative top to the top one, just hung all three seperate on the wall.. on the bottom one they are supported by 4 decorative shelf supports by Homebase.
- IKEA Flaren bathroom cabinets, found at the bargain corner.. ex display units 🙂
- Best craft organisers from Storage 4 Crafts
- IKEA chest by Fira.. decorated with scraps of papers [x 3].
- Storage 4 Crafts [Best Craft organisers]
- IKEA Malm bedroom furniture chest of drawers.. very big, handy with inserts [see picture below]
- IKEA Trofast wall storage [x2] with baskets [and lids]
These are 3x Agen basket.. they fit perfect underneath the Hensvik shelves.. decorated with brown and pink ribbon 🙂
My desk area, with on your left my SU storage carousell.. on the right you can just about see my IKEA stationary chest.. i have decorated them with IMM, BG and Imaginesce papers.. they hold my copic pens, stamp pads, bling, sticklers and mixed small embellies 🙂 Underneath.. again.. Storage 4 Crafts [Best Craft] units.
Back of my room.. stamp storage [in white drawers] and bead storage in other cabinets.
The large pink boxes are now full of craft magazines… I just can’t let go off those!!!
Some inside drawers peeks:
So much more organised now!!! *Ü*
And last but not least i’ve had some big Creative Imaginations wood words ‘CREATE’
I’ve decorated each letter with different BG bittersweet papers, decorated with ribbon and flowers and stuck it on the wall just above the window 🙂
Might put a couple of Gorjuss girls to these letters.. but for now they stay like this 🙂
So… this is how my room is tonight.. what do you think?
i’m really happy, can just sit and look at it all for hours…lol
I’m off for an early night.. hope to be back tomorrow evening with lots to tell you all…
For now big hugs and sleep well!